Modelling species range dynamics
Since my PhD I became interested in modelling approaches to estimate species’ niches and predict species distributions (from past to future). I am particularly interested in developing methods that provide more rigorous reconstructions of species range dynamics under past climate changes, through assimilation of diverse sources of information in a Bayesian framework.
Computational Ecologist & Data Scientist.
- Climate refugia: joint inference from fossil records, species distribution models and phylogeography
- Climate refugia: from the Last Glacial Maximum to the 21st century
- Climate refugia: joint inferences from fossils, genetics and models
- rSDM: Species Distribution Modelling in R
- Cenozoic climate changes and the demise of Tethyan laurel forests: lessons for the future from an integrative reconstruction of the past