Forest dynamics and climate change
I am generally interested in forest dynamics, particularly in a climate change context. This includes research on plant demography, life histories, interactions with animals (particularly mutualisms) and the environment.
Computational Ecologist & Data Scientist.
- An integrative framework to investigate species responses to climate change: biogeography and ecology of relict trees in the Mediterranean
- The Strait of Gibraltar as a melting pot for plant biodiversity
- Maintaining forest cover to enhance temperature buffering under future climate change
- ClimPlant: Realized climatic niches of vascular plants in European forest understoreys
- Global buffering of temperatures under forest canopies